Главное меню
Страница 1 из 11
Главный форум города Мозыря, Гомельская область. Беларусь. » Жизнь » Здоровье » ОНКОЛОГИЯ (РАК МОЗГА У ДЕТЕЙ- МЕДУЛЛОБЛАСТОМА)
ОНКОЛОГИЯ
ромапп
Начинающий
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline

Дорогие форумчане. Кого прямо или косвенно коснулась настоящая трагедия (медуллоблсатома у ребенка) прошу отозваться для дальнейшего диалога и обсуждения текущих проблем. Может мы друг другу чем нибудь и поможем.
MarrySmind
Любопытный
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline

Hello everybody! I yearn for to chew out tattle on you a little with myself, I am fully a wealthy bride, I like to repudiate a note a smiling frolic and I weakness my robbery, I'm good but there is no addendum of a fellow with whom I could justified contain sex. You glimpse conditions is the measure and small change that would be subjected to to stint I from no lifetime for dates and meetings that would just talk. I lately hunger for lecherous gender without commitment. Boob value 3 athletic, enticing, stunted growth. My photos are here http://sex911.top/MarrySmind There is a machine, and she can check in, just compel ought to an apartment where you can come. If you are married, you can be your mistress. If you are interested then opt correspond with or call.
Главный форум города Мозыря, Гомельская область. Беларусь. » Жизнь » Здоровье » ОНКОЛОГИЯ (РАК МОЗГА У ДЕТЕЙ- МЕДУЛЛОБЛАСТОМА)
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: